Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas is Coming...and Guess Who's Not Getting Fat?

I just can't begin to tell you how happy I am with Plexus Slim!  I began Plexus Slim on November 6, 2013, and so far I have lost 9 pounds, my husband has lost 5 and 1/2 pounds in 2 weeks, my blood pressure has gone from a stroke level of 188/84 to 150/84, and my sleep apnea symptoms are gone.  That's something to be excited about, especially during the holidays!

My doctor had recommended I go to a sleep apnea treatment center last spring because I snored so loudly and had to sleep sitting up at least 2-3 nights a week because I just couldn't catch my breath, and felt like I was suffocating.  I had to put the head of the bed on stilts, (little plastic blocks), to try and help with this. I was given a prescription medicine that worked somewhat but, not very well or consistently.   I would wake up in the middle of the night, or in the mornings if I was lucky enough to go back to sleep, feeling as if my tonsils were growing out of my throat.  I couldn't hardly swallow.  I couldn't breath.  

The sleep apnea center has called me twice since last spring, (I've put them off with excuses so far), and are planning to call me again after Christmas.  I was dreading that call.  I was miserable but, I knew what going there meant.  It meant I would end up having surgery or I would wear an oxygen mask at night for the rest of my life.  Neither of these options sounded very good to me.  In fact, I was scared of both of them. 

The good news is that about 4 weeks ago, my snoring all but stopped.  My husband, Alan, mentioned to me a couple of weeks after I began Plexus Slim that he didn't hear me snoring anymore.  I thought that was just plain silly.  Then he mentioned that I wasn't getting up at night or having to sleep in the recliner either.  Hmmm....I thought it was interesting but, I was not fully convinced.  Since then, we have been monitoring my sleep.  Alan never has to get up and go sleep on the couch because of my snoring.  I haven't had to get up once because of my inability to swallow or because I feel like I'm suffocating.  I am so excited! Now, when the dreaded phone call comes in January about sleep apnea, I can simply say, "Don't call me again.  I'm doing just fine!"

There is no miracle cure for being overweight.  I know that.  However, for me this is pretty close.  Plexus helps give you the willpower to put the fork down.  It doesn't put the fork down for you though.  If you drink Plexus Slim each day, you will get satisfied while eating meals.  Yes, you can still ignore the signs and overeat.  Plexus does not seal you mouth together.  It is still up to you to do the right thing.  It reduces your cravings for sweets.  But, that doesn't mean it puts you in ideal situations where you won't be tempted.  It does gives you the willpower to not binge on those items that are put in front of you by well-meaning people.

Plexus Slim works very subtly.  Even though I am always aware of what I am eating, I eat what I want.  Like, I've said before, I just don't want as much to eat.  My husband and I both had cheese cake a couple of times this week, (mine with chocolate chips), we ate out several times, and we had pizza and breadsticks last night for supper.  I didn't give up my Hostess snack cakes or any other food I like.  But, something has to give in order to lose weight.  For Alan and myself, it is the quantity of food we are giving up, not the quality of foods we like.  Plexus will give you the help you need to put the fork down, if you will just listen to the signs.  

I never dreamed that by taking this product I would have so many good results.  I was just hopeful to lose weight.  Wow!  I couldn't be happier.  Plus, I know I am going to continue to lose weight and inches. The extra added bonuses are even more important to my health than my weight loss though!  

I have created a Facebook page, called Pixie Pink Plexus, if you would like to find out more information about Plexus Slim.  I would love to have you visit my page.  Once on my page click the LIKE button if you would care to follow me on Facebook .  Simply click on the picture below and it will take you to my Facebook page. 



Everyone have a great day...."and stay thirsty my friends"...for Plexus Slim.

No comments:

Post a Comment