Sunday, December 1, 2013

Surviving Thanksgiving with Plexus Slim

Well...Thanksgiving dinner was fantastic...baked and smoked turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sausage balls, pumpkin, pecan, and chocolate creme pies...just to mention a few things.  Thanksgiving looked the same as usual.  The meal and leftovers were as tasty as any other year.  Could I survive Thanksgiving?

 Believe me, I was more than a little nervous the night before Thanksgiving when I began baking...especially, when my favorite, sausage balls, started coming out of the oven.  I knew Plexus Slim was working but, could I overcome years and years of bad habits and not devour all the yummy food?  I am serious about taste tasting everything I bake. :) (Someone has to make sure the goodies are up to par).  

By the end of the night of baking, I knew I would be ok Thanksgiving day.  My confidence grew with each cookie sheet I took from the oven.  Don't get me wrong.  I did taste-test but, the urge to keep eating more sausage balls after eating the one was not there.

Yes, I did have a chocolate chip cookie...in fact, I had 2 cookies.  That was my snack.  It was planned and well executed.

Thanksgiving day, I ate a little bit of everything but, I was feeling full about 6 bites into the meal.  No kidding!  I had all the sweets I wanted.  Again, I just didn't want that many.  I was very proud of myself Thanksgiving Day.  I am now excited about losing weight over the Christmas holidays.  I know I can do it!  I can do it without missing out on any foods I love and want to eat.  I know I will just not want to overeat.  It's a very liberating feeling!

Today is Sunday and I have lost another 1/2 pound since Thanksgiving Day.  I couldn't be happier right now.  My husband is so impressed with me and the way he sees me eating that he ordered some Plexus Slim for himself.  Yesterday was his first day of using it.  He did not eat his nightly snacks, (I do mean snacks with an "s"), last night.  He said he just didn't want anything.  That is a first for him!

If you would like to join us on our weight loss journey, just click the image below.  It will take you to the website where I order my Plexus Slim supplies.  Today you get 10% off of your order until midnight tonight.  If you need any help getting started, just leave a comment on my blog.  




No comments:

Post a Comment