Monday, November 25, 2013

10 Signs That Pointed Me to Plexus Slim

I can't speak for anyone else, I only know that on a daily basis I feel bad about myself and how I look.  Sometimes, I stop and look at myself in the mirror...so depressing.  However, sometimes it's the not big things but, the little things that make me stop and think about my weight. When I decided to begin my Plexus Slim journey, I made a list of all the daily signs that make me miserable with my weight.  I thought I would share these with you today.


10 Signs of Being Over-weight that Make Me Miserable on a Daily Basis:
(Yes, this is an awesome, catchy title!) :)

  1. Several facebook friends are puzzled about why I  
      do not appear in many family photos.  (I will  
      literally crop myself out of a picture. I hate    
      looking at myself in photos.  I guess I think that
      if my friends, relatives, and former classmates don't 
      see me in a photo, they can just remember me the  
      way I used to look.
  2. Shirts, including t-shirts, are never dried in the  
      dryer.  Instead, they are stretched and laid or hung  
      out to dry.  
  3. I spend more money on cover-ups for the beach 
      than I do on swimsuits.
  4. I practice how to “smile for the camera” without  
      my double chin taking over the photo, for those  
      unfortunate times I have to have my picture made.  
      (For me, since I am a teacher, it is the dreaded  
      yearly picture day).
  5. I have perfected asking my family members to pick    
      up another roll or a brownie for me on their way to 
      the food bar at the all-you-can-eat restaurant 
      because I am so self-conscious of what others will 
      think. 
      (When I reach my target weight, I am going to
       strut my stuff to the food and/or dessert bar as  
       many times as I please). :)
   6. If I don't think I will hurt anyone's feelings, I untag 
       pictures of myself that others put of me on  
       facebook.
   7. I have never given up on buying that cute little 
       dress that is 2 sizes too small to inspire me to lose 
       weight.  (If you are like me, you too have a closet  
       full of clothes that still have the tags on them). 
   8. I still become appalled each time I see a mirror 
       image of myself in a store front window when I am 
       out shopping.  It literally disgusts me.  I can be 
       feeling fairly good about myself and my cute new 
       scarf, then reality sets in when I catch a glance of  
       what I actually look like wearing it.
   9. I have actually strained a muscle trying to put on a  
       spankx body shaper to get rid of the muffin top and 
       back fat.  I hate those things...so uncomfortable! 
  10. Even though I am a summer type of person, I look 
        forward to fall and winter only so I can wear a  
        sweater or coat over my regular clothing.  I have 
        at least one of every color in the rainbow of  
        cardigans .   
       
    One of my goals: I can't wait to see an image of myself in a store front window and smile at the sight!  That sounds like a silly goal but, I have felt bad about myself too many times after seeing the image staring back at me.

   I am well on my way to reaching that goal.  I have lost over 6 pounds in a little over 2 weeks.  If you would like to begin your weight loss adventure with me, I sure wouldn't mind the company! :) 
 Just click on the image below to get started!



No comments:

Post a Comment