Sunday, November 24, 2013

By Golly...I Believe Plexus Works!

Yay me!  I've lost another pound.  Not too shabby...6 lbs. in a little over 2 weeks, while eating all the foods I like and absolutely no exercise.  I'm loving it!

I still get nervous when I eat though.  Years of useless dieting has ruined my ability to trust. :) It just doesn't feel right eating normal and losing weight.  For example, yesterday's lunch consisted of macaroni and cheese with ham.  I decided to only dish out a medium bowl full.  I was full when I finished eating it, even though I didn't think I would be when I first began the meal.  Last night I had Zaxby's chicken.  (If you have never had Zaxby's, you are truly missing out.  It is delicious!)  For some reason, I ended up with 4 chicken strips instead of the 3 that usually comes with the meal.  Now, in the past I would have been gluttonly appreciative of that...happy, happy, happy!  Last night though, I had a mini-panic attack.  4 pieces of chicken!  Can I do it?  Will I have the willpower to pull back and not eat this whole meal of french fries, delicious buttered bread, and chicken?  I get that feeling each time I sit down to a meal.  After spending years having to exert willpower and losing most of those willpower battles, I am fearful out of habit.

Long story short, I ate 2 chicken strips, half my fries, and most of the texas style bread.  I saved the other half for another time.  It wasn't hard to stop.  I didn't feel deprived!  I felt satisfied, almost too full, and content to leave the rest on my plate.  Wow, what a feeling!   Like I said in my last post, I think you have to be willing to heed the signs that you are full, and that you are satisfied...then put the fork down and stop!  (I wasn't even tempted to eat anything else on my plate once I decided to stop eating).  You can still keep eating with anything that you take for weight control, but, Plexus Slim allows you to stop and be just fine with it.  

If you want to get started on Plexus Slim yourself, just click my "now" picture below.  
I am confident!  We can do it!



Me:  @ my beginning weight of 148 lbs. 
and not quite 5 foot tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment